Monday, August 24, 2009

Three Different Cards using the same rubber stamp


Card Challenge for Challenge Chics. We were asked to make three different cards using the same rubber stamp in different techniques.
The purple card I just stamps the image which is the word baby repeated in different sizes with chalk ink on card. The aqua and cream card is used a Kaledacolor rainbow page and repeated the stamp down the strip of cardstock. The third card I used white ink on black cardstock and then used coloured pencils to colour over some of the words.

I am a little excited because I am adding to this posting that these cards won me a prize over at Challenge Chics.

1 comment:

  1. LOvely cards..oh I wish I had that carding talent!LOL Thankyou for leaving a comment on my blog...I've just come over to look at your's and thought you may like this gorgeous girls blog http://homeschoolingmamalusi.blogspot.com/ :) Marcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.