Thursday, October 15, 2009

Precious,Delight,Cherish


This is my recent paper scapbooking layout.
I have used Glimmermist sprayed on the background cardstock over some Walnut ink- Eucalyptus and the tags were also sprayed withe glimmer mist and while wet scrunched up then when dry ironed flatter.
The frame is a printed one from the computer - digital scrapbooking.

This was a special event to carry my newest granddaughter in her sling twice on this day with the second time being during a lunchtime picnic when she went asleep and so I held her for over 2 hours.

I just love the idea of these slings... really helps with bonding.

2 comments:

  1. fabulous page A-M. My paper work never looks good enough to me. Yours look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Anne-Marie, love the flowers and you used your digi stash as well, double bonus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.