Monday, March 22, 2010

Cyber Crop at Scrap of Difference

This last weekend I took part in a Cyber Crop for Scrap of Difference - only got to do one challenge layout and the card challenge.

For this page we had to use two hand made flowers or one hand made plus one altered flower. I enjoyed making the flowers for this. In the forum some links to tutorials on making flowers was shared. I chose the "Loopy Flower" and the "Scrunched Rosettes" to play with and I am pleased with how they turned out. The Rosettes worked well as I had some nice soft silk type paper in my stash from years ago.

This is a photo of my daughter and her husband on their wedding day taken by the professional photographer. I have always felt this photo had a "hippy" feel to it which I thought the use of the flowers would work okay with.
My photographing of the layout has not shown the true colour of the plain cardstock I used - it was a light cream colour which matched the cream colour in the patterned paper of the flowers.
It was good to get another page done for the album of my Daughter's wedding.. seeing it took place in December 2005.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, very pretty. Those flowers look awesome ! Both beautiful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the flowers you have been making. They look great on your cards and layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.