Thursday, April 22, 2010

Layout which won me a prize.

This is a layout for a mid-month challenge at Ideal Papercrafts which I won a prize for.

The challenge was a Recipe one. We were given a list of things to include on our page as follows:
Two patterned papers, one plain cardstock, a piece of lace cardstock, 8 brads, two ribbons ( I placed a yellow variegated one over a brown one), 3 rubons ( the flowers ), an alpha ( hobart ); three pieces of chipboard ( the arrows).

I was happy to get another page put together for a holiday we had in Tasmania back in 2007.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous page. Well done on the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome layout - definately a winner. congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is lovely ! I missed this one :( Beautiful page and photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.