Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ABC Crop at My Sketch World


Last month I took part in a crop run by My Sketch World. It was a total of 26 challenges going through the alphabet. It was run by one day being a scrapbook page and the next a card. I thought I would share what I created for this crop and will share two each time I add a posting. So here I will share A and B. A was a card with "ADORNMENT" - we had to add some bling or sparkle. The patterned paper I used had glitter already on the flowers and I added gems to the centre of the flowers.
The B was "BORDER PUNCH" on a scrapbook page. I used the challenge to put together another page for the album of my daughter's wedding. The photo was of the lovely couple dancing.

1 comment:

  1. Both of these cards are lovely. I love the colours on the B card. The A card is very sweet and dainty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.