Tuesday, October 26, 2010

12 Cards to Christmas Challenge with Ideal Papercrafts


Each week now at Ideal Papercrafts we will be given two challenges to make Christmas card for six weeks giving us 12 cards ready for giving away this Christmas. I like these challenges as it helps me get started on my cardmaking for Christmas time.
At the end of the 6 weeks for each card I share in the gallery at Ideal Papercrafts I will have an entry in a prize draw which I think has three prizes.

The challenge for this card was to use things from our stash that are not specifically for Christmas. The papers and 3d sticker. I used are by BoBunny and the them was definitely not Christmas. The feather of course is not the normal thing to put on a Christmas card and the epoxy sticker by Creative Imaginations was not from a Christmas set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.