Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hybrid Cards

Lately I have started to enjoy making what is called "Hybrid" Greetings Cards. It is combining digital art with papercrafts.  I think I am enjoying it because it is so much quicker than stamping and colouring in an image. Plus the image can be made to any size you want it to be.
So today I decided to take part in a challenge from  The Hybrid Chick blog to use ribbons on a card.

For my card I used digital products from a kit called Sweet Songs by Viva Artistry.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I had to do a double take to identify the ribbon, it looked so natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Marie how cute is this and I'm loving the colors you chose. Just saw your scripture page and it is great also. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.