Monday, July 1, 2013

ABC Crop at My SketchWorld

I keep forgetting to come here and share what I am creating for this ABC Crop.

I will start with what I did today and then work backwards:

R - Ribbons  ( ribbons on a card)

Q - Quote  ( use a quote on a Layout)
P - Punches ( use at least two different punches on a card )
O - Ocean  ( layout featuring - beach or ocean )
N - Nature  ( layout featuring something from Nature - mine is the waterfall)
M - Mists ( use misting on a card)
L - Lace ( use lace on a card)
K - Kiss ( layout on which we had to have the word KISS)
J - Just Because ( use these words on a card)
I - Inspiration ( we were shown two layouts from which we were asked to be inspired by)
H - Hexagons ( we had to have 4 or more hexagons on  a card)
G - Glitter ( we had to have glitter on a layout)
F - Flowers ( a card with flowers)
E - Embellishments  ( we had to have 5 or more different embellishments on a layout)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.