
Each week now at Ideal Papercrafts we will be given two challenges to make Christmas card for six weeks giving us 12 cards ready for giving away this Christmas. I like these challenges as it helps me get started on my cardmaking for Christmas time.
At the end of the 6 weeks for each card I share in the gallery at Ideal Papercrafts I will have an entry in a prize draw which I think has three prizes.
The challenge for this card was to use things from our stash that are not specifically for Christmas. The papers and 3d sticker. I used are by BoBunny and the them was definitely not Christmas. The feather of course is not the normal thing to put on a Christmas card and the epoxy sticker by Creative Imaginations was not from a Christmas set.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.